Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L, D) - Scenic cruise, hiking, swimming, kayaking
07:45 - 08:15: Pick up at your hotel (in Hanoi Old Quarter area only) and depart for Ha Long City.
12:30 - On arrival at the pier, you will board your Royal Palace Cruise and you are warmly welcomed by a professional and friendly crew.
13:00 - Check-in cabin and enjoy specially prepared lunch while cruising through most beautiful parts of the magical bay with thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water. Sailing with Royal Palace Cruise in very tranquil route, exploring the exotic beauty of the legendary Bay, a feeling in paradise will come to you.
14:30 - Keep cruising to the most beautiful parts of Halong Bay. This is the best time to relax after lunch and enjoy your privacy, capturing stunning photos of the legendary bay.
15:30 - Small tender brings you to visit Titop island, hiking to the top of the island from where tourists can capture a panoramic view of Halong Bay.
16:30 - Kayaking & swimming 18:00 - Join the sunset party on the sundeck in a warm and romantic atmosphere, making friends with other members in the group, enjoy fresh local fruit, listening soft, light music, wearing traditional costumes for kings, queens, and mandarins.
19:00 - Enjoy the special dinner cooked by our professional chef.
20:30 - The moment you choose your own way to relax after dinner, listening to music, singing karaoke, relaxing on the sundeck, squid fishing available for entertainment during the night time.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B, L) - Surprising Cave, scenic cruise, cooking class
06:00 – Take photos of sunrise, morning exercise with our Tai Chi master, a perfectly healthy way to start a new day.
07:00 – Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits.
07:45 – Visit Surprising Cave – the most beautiful one in Halong Bay.
09:00 – Back to Royal Palace Cruise for check-out. Keep cruising towards Ha Long Bay, passing by hundreds of islands and islets with different shapes depending on your imagination.
10:00 – Cooking class opened right on the cruise.
11:00 – Farewell lunch served on the cruise before you arrive at harbor.
12:30 – Get on the bus to Hanoi.
16:30 – Transfer you back to your hotel.
· Welcome drink on board
· Complimentary Water in Cabin
· Accommodation on board: Safe ensuite cabin with A/C, hot water
· Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Diner)
· Cooking Class Demonstration
· Happy Hours,
· Tai Chi lesson Entrance fees.
· English speaking guide.
· Transports Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi by shuttle bus. (By big coach: US$10/pax/one way or US$ 20/pax/ two ways)
· Beverages Airfare,
· VISA arrangements Beauty Spa Services & Massage
· Travel insurance
· Tips and other personal services.
· Any fee for emergency case Single Supplement: US$ 50.00/person in Cabin on the boat. US$60/ ocean view cabin US$ 90/ Royal Suite cabin.
· All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions